*With 12 months shop warranty
To control the amount of light that enters a camera when combined with a lens, an aperture-control ring is built into this lens mount adapter. The control ring couples with the lens's aperture mechanism so that adjustments to brightness as well as depth-of-field can be made. It features eight, clickless stop adjustments that help prevent unwanted noise from being recorded while capturing video with sound. If an attached lens is capable of generating Exif metadata, this adapter is also designed to transfer that information.
Constructed from aluminum alloy, this adapter is durable while remaining lightweight, while an internal, matte black coating minimizes the appearance of reflections within the adapter barrel. To help reduce stress on the camera mount when placed on a tripod, the adapter includes a detachable tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads.
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Built-in, aperture-control ring with eight, clickless stop adjustments that help prevent unwanted noise from being recorded while capturing video with sound
- Can transfer Exif data from lens to camera, saving aperture, speed, and time of capture information to image or video files
- Internal, black matte coating minimizes the appearance of reflections within the adapter barrel
- Detachable tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads can be used to reduces stress on a connected camera's mount
- Lightweight and durable metal construction
- Commlite Lens Mount Adapter
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Tripod Foot
- Limited 1-Year Warranty